While guiding you on tips, guidelines and tutorials that would help you stay spiritually focused is our primary concern, We can not fain ignorance to technology, social media and other viral tools that are used by many-a- believing Christians.
WhatsApp is one of those tools that are used frequently, hence this tips on top 100 Best Christian WhatsApp Statuses with bible quotes. We assumed that they would be valuable to bible-believing Christians. We focused more on inspiring Bible verses, motivational quotes and the likes.
Best Christian WhatsApp Statuses & Social Media Quotes for Believers
Here are few among the many options for updating your WhatsApp status and social media slogan as a believing Christian. Do well to perfect this list by suggesting us some more options via the comments section below.
- If you kneel before GOD, you will stand before any Man.
- The Greatest Battles are won on the Knees.
- No one can change their destiny by themselves, it’s only by God’s hand, so trust in him.
- God didn’t promise days without pain, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day and light for the way.
- But I tell you who hear me: love your enemies, do good to those who hurt you. Luke 6:27″
- For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and to them who humble themselves, they will be exalted. Luke 14:11
- Everything is fully controlled by the almighty.We are the only actors in the stage.
- Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- Don’t ask anything from God. He will give you those things you are due for. Prov 3:27-28
- Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.
- Your earnest effort will earn the earliest result from.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- One act of obedience is better than one hundred sermons.
- The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
- Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
- Though the situations may seem tough, God wants you to know that your expectation shall never be cut off. Prov 23: 18
- Sometimes you have to go through the valley to appreciate the beauty of the mountain
- True happiness can be only found through Christ.
- No one can go against the desire of God, not even the devil.
- T.G.I.F— Thank God I’m forgiven!!
- I would rather share God’s Word and lose a friend down here rather than stand in Judgement before God with their blood on my hands in Heaven!
- Dear Good, cause the instrument of your lights and hope_bless me with love and kindness.
- Don’t think you are alone, maybe you forget God is inside you.
- God has created humans with different qualities and he will definitely give a bright future to his followers in their field.
- Life is like a boat and we are traveling, the end will be negotiated with our good and bad deeds.
- God created the universe all by Himself, don’t you think He’ll definitely bring lots of happiness to everyone’s life?
- Don’t pray for success, ask for faithfulness
- You can leave something for God, But never leave God for something.
- Your life is nothing else but God’s biggest plan, which you have to fulfill and explain in your lifespan
- Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permanent.
- Don’t let evil defeat you, rather defeat evil with Good.
- God blesses the works of our hand, i.e: in other words, God overlooks lazy people.
- Do it today or regret it tomorrow.
- Life without Christ is full of Crisis.
- Your earnest request to Almighty will help you out to accomplish your every quest
- No CHRIST No REST. Know CHRIST Know REST.
- Our future depends on many things but MOSTLY on OURSELVES. You may succeed if nobody believes in you, but You can’t succeed if you don’t Believe in YOURSELF. Have FAITH, Believe and you’ll Receive. Jn 11: 40
- What then shall we say to this? If God be for us, who can be against us?
- You’re never too old for God.
- Motivation is what gets you started, Habit keeps you going.
- Work until you don’t have to introduce your presence.
- Whenever you feel low and depressed, leave the rest of your worries to go away with the help of God Almighty.
- To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one.
- When “i” is replaced by “we” even ‘illness‘ becomes ‘wellness‘. Teamwork is one of the greatest keys to success.
- Smiling for someone is SWEET, but making Someone SMILE is the best Feeling.
- Don’t change yourself to be perfect. Find someone that is as imperfect as you to complete you.
- Mistakes are good at times because they show what you should not do.
- Life is like a Flute which has many holes & emptiness in it. But when worked on carefully, It can play MAGICAL Melodies.
- Faith makes everything possible.
Hope makes everything work.
Love makes everything beautiful!
Make use of the three (3) and begin each day happily.
- Life never seems to be the way we want it, there is no perfect Life. But we still can fill it with perfect moments.
- You Are The Author and The Designer Of Your Destiny.
Write The Story, The Pen Is In Your Hand.
The Outcome Is Whatever You Choose.
- When you get hopeless and find everything is difficult then always believe in God. God never sees his child in pain.
- ABILITY is what we’re capable of doing
MOTIVATION determines what we do
ATTITUDE determines how well we do it
- Each morning comes with renewed hope; another chance and a GREAT opportunity to do Better than what we did yesterday.
- The secret of Successful people is that They prefer to Walk that Extra Mile, from where unsuccessful people choose to return.
- Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different answer/result is a type of madness. Change your approach.
- Confidential Walking is more Successful than Confused Running. Follow no one, but Learn from Everyone.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- It’s always too soon to quit.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
- Knowledge is like a garden; if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested
- Be the change you wish to see in the world
- If you don’t work to achieve your dreams, you’ll probably end up working to help others achieve their dreams
- Never underestimate the power of a prayer. One small prayer can change your life dramatically.
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
- We can do all things through Christ our strength. Phil 4:13
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.
- A friend loves at all time and a Brother is born for a time of adversity.
- Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
- Be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Submit to Him in all your ways, and he will make your paths straight.
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, don’t be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
- God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
- The more difficult the VICTORY, The Greater the Happiness in WINING.
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Hard work always leads to results, your fitness and goals are only one step of determination away.
- For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
- This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
- How good and pleasant it is when we live together in unity.
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
- Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
- You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.
- As believers in Jesus Christ, our work is to believe while God works on our behalf.
- But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.
- No man is excluded from calling upon God, the gate of salvation is set open unto all men: neither is there any other thing which keepeth us back from entering in, save only our own unbelief.
- The essence of faith is being satisfied with all that God is for us in Jesus.
- Faith is like a seed; plant it in your heart. God gives the harvest at the appointed time.
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step
- We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.
- Resist discouragement by speaking His Word over your future. Keep standing, Keep hoping, keep believing, because He is working behind the scenes. He’s going to accelerate your times and lead you into the life of victory He has for you.
- If you wish to know God, you must know his Word. If you wish to perceive His power, you must see how He works by his Word and if you wish to know His purpose before it comes to pass, you can only discover it by His Word.
- Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done
- Faith is not something you have to get. It’s something that you, as a born-again child of God, already have. Act on it by releasing it to God. That’s when your healing starts!
- The time has come. The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!
- Believers, look up – take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.
Thanks for reading this piece on best 100 Christian WhatsApp statuses and social media slogan for believers. We really appreciate your time and would be exited to get your suggestions in the comment section below.
Remember to share this page with friends by using the social media sharing buttons below.