According to Isaiah 54 vs. 17, it reads – “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.
Today’s publication is aimed at understanding this scripture and how it applies to our daily lifestyle, and believes as Christians.
An Insight into “No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper”
This scripture is trying to assure us that no matter how hard and consistent the enemy will try to hurt us, it will result to null. Why? it because our life is hidden in Christ Jesus and since the enemy cannot hurt Jesus, he will also not be able to harm us. (Colossians 3:3)
One of the benefits of becoming a child of God is that you’ll be high above human destruction as it is one of our heritage in redemption.
Also, the part b of Isaiah 54:17 says that “any tongue that rises against you in judgment shall be condemned”. It simply means that when people mock, curse or abuse you, it will not come to pass (Lamentations 3:37).
Notes on the scripture (Isaiah 54:17)
- In redemption, it is your benefit/right that you’ll be safe and secured in the hollow of God’s hand.
- No one is qualified to curse you because Christ your savior has redeemed you from the curse of the law. (Galatians 3:13).
- God is not a man that He should lie, He has said it, and He’s going to do it, even when you do not expect. (Numbers 23:19)
No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper Implications
- Because God has spoken by himself that “no weapon formed against you shall prosper”; it means that till the end of time you are far above human destruction.
- This scripture also implies that we are entitled to total security in Christ Jesus.
- Furthermore, God is trying to tell us from this particular verse of the scriptures that we should not fear the antics of the evil doers because it will not work on our side as Christians.
How to partake from the benefits of this scripture?
First, you’d have to give your life to Christ. Confess your sins, and decide to live a sin-free life by accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Once you take this precious step of faith then, you are fully eligible to fully enjoy the benefits and implications of Isaiah 54 vs 17.
Have a thing or two to share about “No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper Meaning and Implications”? Please do so by using the comments section below.